Hello Friends! I am so excited to share with you what
was in MY PAPER PUMPKIN box!
It is by far my favorite kit yet!!!
First I thought I would share with you the video from
Stampin’ Up so you can see how the project is
meant to go together.
Video By: Stampin’ Up
And then I thought I would share with you what I ended up
doing with mine.
I changed it up so that I could use this cute little frame
in my new craft room/office!
I thought this little frame was really cute!
And I loved putting this project together.
I used My Digital Studio to design the quote
I had thought that I might add some stamps or something
crafty, but I ended up leaving it very simple.
I also made a few cards with the left
over supplies that I had!
As I said in the video I get My Paper Pumpkin
later in the month than most people, so I am still
trying to figure out the best day of the month
to get my video up for you guys.
As of right now I am trying to have my video
up on the 4th Thursday of the Month!
I have also decided to send out Blank Thank You
card to everyone who is getting a kit from me.
HOW TO GET YOUR OWN PAPER PUMPKIN!
If you would like to start getting a
My Paper Pumpkin Kit you can do my
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click one of these three links:. “Join Here” (middle of the page). “Join” (top right of the screen). “Subscribe” (top middle of the screen)
- In the “Quantity” field, enter 1 (or more) and click “Continue.”
- Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
- Select a demonstrator.(If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize you by your e-mail address and won’t prompt you to select another demonstrator.)
That’s it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.
You can purchase any of the Stampin’ Up products through me by clicking on the products above or visiting my