Every year I create some kind of Paper Crafting Ornament. I love being able to create a DIY ornament for our tree.
While the kids have their own handmade ornaments from school, and fun ornaments we have purchased for them, I have my own ornament that I’ve made.
It is one of my favorite traditions. This year I created this fun snowman!
I decided to jump on my Facebook Page HERE to share a how I created this little guy. It was wonderful chatting with everyone and catching up.
The size I created in the video ended up being the perfect size for our tree.
DIY Snowman Ornament Directions:
All the supplies you will need are listed below under Product Supplies.
- 2 Pieces 12″ x 2″ – I used Velvet Cardstock. Score at every 1/2″ mark. (You can use a scalloped boarder punch on one end.)
- 3/4″ wide – eyeball how long you need it. (bottom part of hat)
- Eyeball top part of hat / corner round top. Add ribbon to bottom before you add hot glue)
At the last minute I decided to add google eyes on top of the buttons. Let me know if the comments below if you like it better with, or without eyes.
You can purchase any of the supplies I used in today’s project in my online store HERE, or by clicking on the photos below.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this quick and cute DIY Snowman Christmas Ornament. I think that Christmas Tree’s look the best with lots of handmade, fun ornaments.
Quick Stampin Up Reminders:
- Clearance Rack Update – I love picking up ribbon, and pretty packaging on the clearance rack.
- Last Chance List – There are many items retiring at the end of the month. Don’t miss out on these items.
- December Online Class – Spend $50 this month and get this online class for FREE!
I will see you back here on Friday!